Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spend Some Quality Time With Your Beaver!

Ha ha ha ha so here is yet another reason I want to go to Australia. This is a hilarious commercial for a brand of tampons, pads and underwear liner. Although it would be nice for a commercial to actually refer to a vagina as a vagina, instead of "down there," this is a pretty positive, cheeky ad. I'm thinking of it in direct comparison to those heinous vagisal ads pushing vaginal shame on us. Since this blog is open to the public, I'm going to stop myself from posting the many more beaver jokes this ad inspires. Enjoy!


4 comments:

J said...

Wait so I am confused does beaver mean vagina? Is that a stupid question?

D said...

oh J.

A said...

i like to think that there aren't any stupid sex questions, no shame in asking! to clarify: yes, beaver is a euphemism for vagina.

L said...

WOW
that ad is pretty fantastic, nice post A!

also i really enjoyed the whole above conversation