Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last night I made 7 Dozen + cookies. And things one should avoid

I just made over 7 dozen cookies.  AND I did not eat a single baked cookie. Instead while I waited for my frozen dinner to thaw/toast in the the over before I even started baking I ate so much raw cookie dough.

and I started this darn post yesterday but my internet kept cutting out.  It was very unfortunate. Now during my afternoon off that i normally go to the ceramics studio I instead went home to eat and work and hide from the blizzard happening outside.  and this happening has made me want to create a list of things one should avoid.

1. Blizzards: they suck. You shovel more snow than one could imagine. it blows.  then you walk around and there is tons of snow coming down at you in every direction and your socks get wet b/c if you are me you refuse to get snow shoes. So moral: stay away from blizzards

2. Tubs of cookie dough: they are very helpful when you need to make tons of cookies, but unless you have the sell control of i don't even know who you will undoubtably eat by far more raw cookie dough than actual baked cookies.  I haven't gotten sick yet, but i still have a ton of cookie dough.

3. Late evening work with undergrads: You are old.  The second you got your diploma your ability to stay up late and hang out and yeah all of that.  or maybe that is just me.  I took a HARD nap this afternoon.  Like i woke up feeling like i had slept for an eternity and wasn't sure what day/what time/who i was.  

AND not cut to 24 hours from when i originally started this post, I am in the back room of a frat as my event goes on in the living room.  it is packed in there, but maybe 5 people realize this was an arts ambassadors event.  they all think this frat is just so generous with cookies. but i have tons of pictures of a packed house so maybe that's a good thing?

ok back to mingling and talk soon!

1 comment:

L said...

i can't believe you're posting FROM a frat. impressive. also impressive on the baked goods notes, how very delta of you