Sunday, January 25, 2009

RISK!

A semi-useless post, but just needed to express my excitement.

I played RISK with a few friends last night (yes, the board game; I love board games) and I actually won!

This is surprising since I normally veer away from RISK since it takes so long to play and becomes rather tedious after the first hour for me. I'm also a terrible military dictator.

I started from my stronghold in Africa, then worked my way through South America, up through North America, across the Bering Strait into Asia, into Europe, then doubling back to get the Middle East and then down to Australia for complete world domination.

I'm watching tennis right now and Serena is playing terrible. She just lost the first set and doesn't look like she'll be able to regroup.

If you do decide to watch some tennis, catch any of the upcoming men's matches; they all should be competitive and entertaining matches.

1 comment:

L said...

wow craig, NICE
although i could see you being quite a good military superpower. i mean you'd have the architecture down.


and who's serena playing? what round are we even in?