Monday, January 19, 2009

I should spend less time on ABC full player and more time on my dishevelled appearance

So today is my day off, but even with that I had 2 meetings today.  One at 9 am and another at 1pm. I went to bed at a decent hour, woke up, got ready went to my meeting came home, turned abc.com full player on and watched the view as I baked muffins and made chicken tetrazzine for my dinners of the week.  

I discovered last week that General Hospital, my favorite show besides Ugly Betty was now being offered on abc.com.  This was big news, BIG. I spent my saturday morning watching 4 episodes in a row.  God I love that show. It is great, but thats not the point.  Spending that much time on abc.com full player made me realize, hey you do like TV, hey this full episode player isn't too bad, hey that commercial for that other abc seems kinda good, maybe you should watch that.  So I did, I watched, while cooking, while laying on my bed, instead of doing my laundry.  And currently I am still watching the view. 

So getting to my point. I was talking to one of the administrative assistants today as I waited for my meeting and we are just chatting about work and the weekend.  I told her how I was cooking all weekend b/c I am never home and I really wanted to have something to eat that i made.  Then she asked what my work schedule was like. and we got to talking about that and she says, "you work really hard, I mean you have been looking a little (then she makes a face)" So apparently I look like a hot mess and was unaware.  Who knew my personal appearance was hot mess, NOT I. So maybe I should watch less of The Bachelor and do my laundry and comb my hair.

1 comment:

D said...

personal appearance is highly overrated. anyone making chicken tetrazzine in advance while working two jobs gets a pass on combing the hair.