Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

I know I am a day late and a dollar short - but reading this weeks posts, I'm definitely not the only one.

My new years was interesting. The actual night was pretty weird - I lost my voice, the club had weird music and even weirder people, and it was super couplely. On a positive note though - my friend Abbey and I went out to a great dinner, I became friends with Emily who plays Rebbecca on brothers & sisters, and I continued my tradition of spending new years eve at the St. Regis (my favorite hotel in San Francisco). So all in all, weird but not awful.

In other news - L I am planning a trip to Vail in Feb or March. As soon as I pick the weekend, I'll let you know and maybe you could come too! Remember your resolution to visit! I'm all about weekend trips right now. Since I have a bunch of friends home we're planning girls trips to Napa, Pebble Beach, and LA. Getting out of town helps me relax so much on the weekends...especially when the trip includes a visit to the spa! We're also startingt the mid-year review process which I'm terrified about because I'm pretty sure it's not going to be positive. I've really had a hard time getting my feet on the ground - which means I need a bunch of massages!

3 comments:

Craig said...

Whoa, wait, what? How did you get to become friends with this Emily? I love her. Well mainly from that role on Everwood, but still. More info.

L said...

i second craig, what?! also s, have you been keeping up with brothers and sisters? we need to discuss.

and YES! let me know when you're going to be out in vail!!!

Sarah Herringer said...

My friend Abbey is really good friends with Emily - they went to thailand together for some charity program a few years back and really hit it off. Really really sweet girl and fun to hang out with. and Yes brothers and sisters is amazing (I've been watching every tv show there is)