Thursday, January 1, 2009

Inevitable question

What are your new year's resolutions?

I have two.

1) Go to bed earlier. At the latest 1, but shoot for midnight. Because re-run syndication on late-night TV is just unnecessary.

2) Do some form of calisthenics everyday: running, biking, sit-ups, push-ups, or stretching. Manageable enough.

And should I break resolution 1 watching that episode of Will and Grace for the umpteenth time, then I'll just have to watch it while stretching or related.

2 comments:

D said...

-read a poem a day.
-write a poem a week
-send out a poem a month to a publication i respect that will never have me but will at least keep me striving for excellence.
-actively investigate lifestyles, not just jobs, that make me happy.
-explore boston

...and all the usual shit about working out and eating better.

L said...

to echo d,
i would like to keep up with my new yorker reading (6 months behind is truly unacceptable) and read more in general, keep up the ol'job search and not become complacent and you know, see as much theater as possible