Monday, December 1, 2008

IO'dU

a blog post
because i sat in one place staring at a screen for 15 hours today
and then i came home to a bed rumpled and smelling like the person who spent the night with me, who you all know, whos absence i felt like a wreaking ball as i walked up the stairs with a bouquet of recently arrived bills in my hand, my cat complaining bitterly because in my love induced haze this morning i hadnt left her enough food.
and then i had to objectively edited my mothers letter to my father telling him he can go eff himself.
because i cost less than her lawyer.
and then i had the real, actual pleasure of reading J's essay for stanford and am now about to fall asleep thinking about what i could ever be passionate enough to go back to school for.
i will write more in the morning.
from my desk.
christ.
if L werent coming i might not make it through the week.
love
D
tuesday morning addition:
see its kind of not fair that i post on mondays. you all must think im a whiny bitch.
every monday i hate my job and every tuesday i wake up and rethink that statement
its so cliche and i only really just realized that im doing it.
i should attach that song, monday monday....whatever else it says. i cant remember the lyrics except that they too were bitching about mondays.
anyway, in my defense it was a particularly rocky monday for personal reasons.
plus theres the fact that i got a bloody nose at work
which is just gross
no one wants to see that
and then, for whatever reason, that sparked a series of memories about my night, wont get into the connection, but that led to me CRYING while i had a bloody nose so then my coworkers REALLY thought i had a weak screw.
and then THEN i went to the bathroom and it wasnt until about four oclock that i realized my fly had been down all day!
LUCKILY i sit down so much theres no fear of anyone seeing my lower HALF.
i mean, PHEW, good to be thankful for some things.
here i am hating my job again.
i refuse to be sucked down that spiral of toilet water.
i am lucky to have this job. any job. people are being laid off all around me. i could be laid off. i should be thankful for my swivel chair and my array of ball point pens i have been given but never use because no one handwrites so much as a sticky note.
im finishing this post before i get rolling again. also, i have to get walking.
ive taken to walking not just from but also to work. its the best part of my day.
also, i pass a dunkin donuts every mile so i can refuel.
america runs on dunkin, people.

1 comment:

B said...

OMG
the fly paranoia!
i've been finding mine down these days as well!
maybe its the moon...