Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not much to report, but watch that video

So I am just working and trying to finish my portfolio work so I can actually work on my portfolio, so nothing that interesting to report except watch this.  seriously watch then read below.




That is really him singing, I almost crapped my pants, how is that possible?!?
He sings every female singer out there, but i like his man voice.  Why is he doing this? I mean it would make one hell of a freak show for atlantic city or vegas, but still.  How startling is that?

ok on a more serious note, tomorrow is my work holiday party.  My direct boss is the DJ and the other girls in the department are the party planners, i am hoping for a big freakshow of  a drunken party.  I am going to run between it and cleaning eggshells in the basement.  Lots of people are going to want to dance with the girl covered in egg membranes.  (it is for a new project)

ok going home and sleeping it out, hope all is well! Maybe I will give a post holiday party re-cap. 



3 comments:

Craig said...

Ridiculous.

I still kind of don't believe it.

Maybe it's just me or the video quality, but does it seem like he's inhaling when he sings the female part?

L said...

WOW

i really don't know what to say

A said...

i second L, WOW

i appreciate his mugging for the camera, makes me feel like he's singing just for me