Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GRE? DONE.

Test was fine, I'm happy with my score and I don't have anything to complain about. I'm just glad to be done. It was funny, I had to go into Chicago to take the exam since the place out in the suburbs was booked. And after the 4 hour test, I walked out of the building and went to walk around the city. And I had no idea what to do with myself. The thought of not having to flip through flash cards or alternate practice exams and HGTV left me a bit confused. Weird, and a bit sad, but then headed over to see the newly lit christmas tree and then the Art Institute to see their feature exhibit on tapestries. Sounds awful I know, but these are freaking massive tapestries. And there were 70 of them. Just ridiculous.

Stayed around for dinner with a friend and then headed off to trivia night with a bunch of his work friends. Good to meet his work friends and get a glimpse to the new life that's forming. I mean, he has furniture. Legit furniture that includes a bedroom set. I am so far and away from a bedroom set right now, I'm just trying to get my lazy ass off the couch.

I applied to a job at my local Apple store, so hopefully they'll do some holiday hiring.

And in a bit of randomness, I decided to part my hair the other way this past week just to see how it went. Then I realized that it doesn't matter since either way, I still need a haircut.

2 comments:

L said...

good luck with the apple job! i too am going to try and pick up some part-time work, as i have this "rent" thing now...ugh

also, re: haircuts, i think you should share your angel story with the blog

D said...

craig what would we do without you and your ponderances. good for you on the GREs!