Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I've taken it upon myself to announce it... it's Christmas time! That's right, we have the fire on (gas fires don't roar or crackle so much) and we even turned on the heat in our house for the first time this year (due to the chilly 57 degrees outside) and then there are my flannel christmas sheets, that's right christmas sheets. I currently rest my head on a pillowed cased in red flannel with a very happy snowman on it. I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise but i love the christmas season, so im excited for the impending seasons greetings. eggnog, garland and latkas, oh my!

in other news, spurred by an almost quarter life crisis and the very successful completion of a triple chocolate pecan pie, i'm leaning towards throwing it all to the wind and becoming a pastry chef. homemade croissants for all!

and now some amazing funny:

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

2 comments:

L said...

love love LOVE it, i also love how many 'names' are in it

(also, just a little theater tidbit, the guy playing the piano, mark shaiman, who wrote it, also did the music for hairspray among others)

Craig said...

Whoa. Greatness.

And Margaret Cho looks too thin.

How much fun do you think that was to rehearse and perform?