Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Night TV

Yesterday I started feeling sick, and this morning is no better. My throat hurts, my ears are plugged, my thinking is cloudy, and I can't figure out if I'm hot or cold. I forgot how miserable it is to be sick!! My damn sister gave me this bug. I hate her. And now I can't figure out if I should go into work tomorrow. I think I'm going to, and I can give up and work from home if I don't feel well enough after the first few hours in the morning. Ugh..

Anyhow, on to happier topics: Wednesday night was so much fun. I loved catching up with everyone and I spent the night smiling from ear to ear and hugging everyone. We didn't do much except hang out a danny's, take cabs across the city, change our minds and take cabs back. But it was perfect. (except no one remebered a camera!). I also talked to Alex and thank god he's canceling his trip to mumbai. Thanksgiving was great too. Tons of food, fancy wines, and turkey sandwiches pretty much every day since. Sounds like Thanksgiving to me.

Tonight I'm looking forward to my sunday night TV - Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Californiacation, and ....girls next door (my new secret favorite)! TV has become a very serious endevor. I have some important updates: 1st - A shot of love (formally with Tila Tequilla and the most trashy show to ever hit MTV - which says a lot) is coming back and now instead of Tila there are two twins trying to decide if they are gay or straight! I'll have to at least watch the first episode....2nd - Whitney from the Hills is getting her own TV show - "The City". I forget which magazine it was in, but I recently read that she's secretly really smart. I guess when she has her own show and has to say something other than "wow" "oh" and "you like sparkels" we'll find out if that's true!

p.s. Next week hopefully I'll have a picture of my new hair color, although it's a really subtle change so it might not look like anything happend. And I'll tell more about the colorful audience at the Usher concert.

1 comment:

L said...

ugh i can't believe whitney is getting her own show jesus. what will we do without the heidi-spencer drama?

oh man, i hope you're feeling better though! being sick is awful :(