Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Odd Behavior.

Not sure what's going on, but this late-morning, while I was making an egg scramble for breakfast, the first egg, I managed to split and break open directly into the trash, instead of the bowl I set aside for it. Imagine the sight of it for just a second. Here I was, had everything set out (spinach, onions, cheese, eggs) and put a bowl out to mix the eggs in. And then for some odd reason, I crouch over the trash, and break the egg directly into it. It's as if, my mind momentarily switched the shell and the insides in importance. As if the inside was the wasteful part to throw away and the shell was the important part to keep after it separated. Not sure what to make of it, but I had a good laugh.

And then while eating aforementioned egg scramble at the kitchen table, a bird flew into the window. I didn't see it when it happened, but heard the pang on the window saw the bird flutter away (and seemed to be unharmed) then noticed the splotch of feathers left on the outside of the window.

What is going on?

1 comment:

D said...

definitely something to to be made of the egg and the bird...
apocalypse. perhaps.