Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My List

I have decided along with becoming a kidult instead of an adult to create a list of things I want to do with my life and do in my life.  Here is the start of the list.  

1. Have a guinea pig as a pet
2. Learn to play the ukulele
3. Learn to play the piano
4. Have a little show in which i play the ukulele and piano and sing my own renditions of songs I like and most people probably don't
5. Be in the NY times for a good thing
6. Be in the NY times for two different good things on the same day.

the list isn't big yet, but wait until I have more time to add to it. 

1 comment:

D said...

number six is the only one i question. i mean obamas barely in the NYT two times a day. damn. otherwise though, i dont doubt youll tick them all off one day sooner or later.