Thursday, February 26, 2009

From Sugar Lumps to Disco D*cks

The Flight of the Conchords ace it again!



This one goes out to D (in honor of her office email)

on a different note, my breasts are officially able to double as deadly weapons. I've taken a few yoga classes and there is a certain pose that you get into before going into snail pose or the shoulder stand where your feet are over your head on the floor (some help here L?), in that pose my breasts push into my neck and cut off my air circulation. that's right, i choked myself with my own bosom. bet that's not a sentiment you hear every day. personally i find it hilarious, albeit a bit of a damper on my yoga. it could be my new party trick!

2 comments:

D said...

god their brilliant.

and god your boobs are big.

L said...

HAHA,
that goes for both the video and your yoga story...and yes i think it sounds like the PERFECT party trick