Sunday, February 1, 2009

L is the best friend ever

So L sent me a cd for finishing my grad school application and portfolio.  Which firstly is such a nice gesture, one I would never do.  I would just probably offer to buy drinks instead because with graduation I feel all problems get solved with a few rounds.  But that wonderful quality L has just proves what a great mother she will be with all her sticky jam covered children.  
But as I spent the weekend really enjoying this cd I felt it wrong to just keep it to myself.  I played it for the j-shop and now I have decided to share the songs with you via youtube clips.  Hope you all enjoy as much as I do.

Am I the only one who wants a white rapper as a boyfriend? It can't be possible.  



These men should be given the title of sir or lord or something.



This song is amazing, I wish someone would try a little tenderness on me




Getting more old school by the second


1 comment:

L said...

oh YAY! i really do think that making mixes for people is one of my favorite things in the whole world. really.

and one of my other favorites is that last 30 seconds of try a little tenderness SO GOOD