Thursday, February 19, 2009

I know I said

I would swear off all men after the 10th failed attempt at a relationship with an engineer but today a man I have no clue about was searching for me.  ANd I still don't know who this mystery man is.  This is the scene.   The life coach sent me to give photographs to the goodlooking graphic designer, because I think he likes it when my life is funny and interesting, it is comic relief, so thus he sent me to interact with said cute guy.  There we talk about other photographs which may or may not have been on my desk.  So instead of reporting back directly to the studio I went to my desk.  There was told that someone came by 5 mins earlier searching for me. This is the description I got.  A tall curly black haired guy with glasses that sparkle in the sun.  I get intrigued and proceed to run.  Mainly I think that he had something for my job that I needed, and well I probably did need it.  I get down to the studio only to hear that said man had come down, asked for me and left in a matter of seconds.  And I ask who he was, no one knew, they just assumed it was "one of my many suitors" god I wish there were many/any at all.  But now I have been trying to piece together all the clues ppl have given me about this guy.  He seems beautiful.  A young man around my age, black trench coat, black hair, nice smile, tall, and looking for me!
But alas he is just a mystery.


No comments: