Tuesday, October 7, 2008

J is done for the night

uhhhhhhggggg
I am tired, I am a little drunk and my eyes keep sorta closing.
So tonight I was supposed to go this dance performance in the HOP followed by a work event, but before that I had a meeting with a Prof about my work, well 3 hours later, 2 margaritas and a half a mollys pizza later i am laying on my bed. trying to type this entry. 
Good part, my old Prof really likes my work and is super encouraging. Bad part I am drunk by 9pm on a tuesday night.  
I can't even function to provide a funny report.  Will you all forgive me if I finish my post tomorrow. I just want to make it count, and right now i want to nap it out until tomorrow. 

With love, trying to listen to the debates,
until tomorrow
J

1 comment:

L said...

nap it out!
and yay for margaritas!