Friday, October 31, 2008

First Post

Consider me the +1 on this blog. I'm that person that the party that belongs but at the same time doesn't--just take a look on the sidebar and how I'm listed as "Craig" as opposed to a single letter, but that's more a result of other blogs that I've held. Did I mention that I biked across the country this summer? Oh I didn't, check out my blog from the summer.

I digress. And shamelessly self promote.

I've been called up from the reserves (or I guess in the blogosphere, the active comment poster) to the big time, actual posting on the actual blog. Now, I was a little hesitant, but flattered to be asked, to be posting because frankly, I didn't know what the heck I would say. I didn't want the expectation of anything. So, I'm hoping that the standard can be set so low for me that just a few words posted will seem like a success. These are the aspirations I am looking to.

We'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

D said...

yeaaaahhhhh lets give a big nine to five HUH welcome to our man CRAIG! i had to change the header of the blog to be appropriately gender neutral! i kind of like the way MARK is down there on its own line now. very dramatic.
craig you shouldnt feel any pressure. really, i mean have you been reading this circus of a blog? you can frickin post a picture of a flying cat and well laugh and comment. or you can discuss your deepest insecurities in life. and well laugh and post a comment. no just joking. but really. welcome. and have fun.

L said...

woohoo!

yes craig there really is no standard on this blog, i'll even forgive you for usurping my day (working on my post now)...although if you start writing about jazz hands we'll have a problem

J said...

Craig this is so exciting, no expectations we just want to hear a little about your life.

A said...

yay, welcome craig! (a bit belated but no less enthused!)