Sunday, March 15, 2009

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Alright I know I missed posting last week (I was in Vail taking my first vacation day ever!) but right now I feel like I have absolutely nothing to say. And I'm sleepy! But here are some quick notes and I'll add more in the next couple days (hopefully tomorrow):

1. L's brother asked my sister to prom (maybe jokingly? hard to tell?)

2. I went skiing for the first time in 6 years and it actually went okay! I'm staying on groomed terrain for awhile - but I didn't take any really serious falls

3. I'm slowly finding furniture for my apartment. I forgot to take pictures again but I will hopefully have some by next week. It looks like we won't move in until June 1st - so we have enough time to move slowly!

4. My mentor is getting moved off my team and I'm so upset about it! It's a really good thing for him, but I've come to rely on him for all of my questions and now I feel like I'm going to have to start taking more control of my job

Anyhow those are all the big things I have to share. Maybe I'll think of more by the next time I post!

No comments: