Thursday, September 25, 2008

I totally forgot to post

Yep I did it, I was the first one to forget to post. Sorry guys. I'm going to go ahead and blame it my impending trip and all the craziness of preparing. In fact right now I'm taking a break from trying to prune down the clothing options so that they fit into my suitcase. I have to say that I'm do not feel prepared at all for this trip, it seems to come out of nowhere. My life has just been kind of a plateau up until this point and even though I've known that this trip was happening, it was hard to imagine it as a reality when my daily existence is so uneventful. It doesn't help that I have next to no information going into this trip. All I know is what cities we will be in which days, but I have no idea what we will actually be doing when there, how we will be getting around, etc. That does make packing a bit more of crap shoot. But despite all the unknown, I'm so excited to be going. I'm ready for the adventure.

I will probably not be able to post for the next two weeks, but if I do have internet access I will definitely keep you updated!

Some parting gifts!

This is for Lily in particular





And this video is an oldie but a goodie, all the more bittersweet since one of the adorable otters has apparently passed on




Well that's all for now, more to come soon!!

1 comment:

L said...

oooooohhhhhh!! the otters! i just want to hug them! oohhh!
wonderful post, love it.

and how exactly are you aware that one of the otters has passed on? are you monitoring otter blogs? that is just heartbreaking though

ugh love the otters, why can't children be more like otters? kind, and cute and silent