Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm worried

I totally forgot about this blog. Like seriously totally forgot. It hasn't crossed my mind for at least 30 days. I was just on facebook and saw a post from D in my minifeed. It's not the first time in the past month and a half that I've seen one of you on facebook and I even got around to calling L this week (trying to get better at keeping in touch!), but for some reason all of a sudden D's post reminded me about this blog. What the hell is going on with my memory? I seriously need some ginko baloba

Quick update: no huge changes in my life- Alex was accepted to grad school at columbia so he's coming back to the u s of a, Tyler is in Italy and doesn't have a working phone, Knoxie and I are officially moving in to our apartment June 1 (it only took me a year...), still no progress on finding a boyfriend, got back from an amazing trip from Japan two weeks ago, won the family easter egg hunt, and that's about it. Alex took all of the Japan photos so I'll post some as soon as I get them.

L - let me know what grad schools you're deciding between! any out west?

No comments: