Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bard Graduate Center

That's where I'll be this fall!

The letters are mailed (and more importantly the flurry of deposit checks) and that's where I'll be starting for a masters in "decorative arts, design and culture." So yes, there is the potential that I could spend an entire semester studying chairs or something else just as absurd on the surface.

Not originally where I thought I'd end up, but after the whole application and decision process, it was clear that it was the best fit and program for me. I'll still be able to focus on architectural history, but excited to broaden it a bit to design history and material culture.

The upper west side better watch out.

2 comments:

A said...

CONGRATULATIONS! that is so exciting!!

J said...

Woo hoo, that's fantastic. Should I be checking to see if I owe my school money. Damn it