Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I should kick myself off this blog

I am sorry all for having been a total delinquent.  I haven't written in a long time.  I suck, I am aware.  So I am posting and asking for forgiveness.

But alas I don't have much to say.  Formally I think we should all take note of the photos below and wish Miss L a happy birthday.  Unfortunately I could not be at that Razzies event, but I hope to reply it the next time I make it to Boston.  

Work is going along, lots to do, less desire to do it, thinking more and more about the approaching warm weather and move to the Bay, not quite sure if Palo Alto is the Bay but whatever.

Did anyone else realize that itunes just raised its prices, top songs cost 1.29, i am slightly pissed about this, I know there are supposed to be 3 price points, but I haven't seen the cheap one yet (i mean yes they are all "cheap" but I feel used) Simmiliarly I feel used/abused when listening to or watching the new Ciara song "Love Sex Magic" with my lover JT.  He licks her chin in the video, am I the only one grossed out by that? I don't even want my chin licked by JT, so that tells you something.

ok talk more later

1 comment:

L said...

thank god the bway songs are still a solid .99 cents...don't think they're going to jump to that top bracket anytime soon