Monday, June 7, 2010

Shoot me in the face

Jesus Christ,

I have said this a lot lately. I had a job interview on friday that went lovingly poorly and was finally dealing with the fact that I actually wanted to work for this other company I had gotten an offer from. And about an hour ago got the logistics ie: money. They want me to work for $12 dollars an hour. I am sorry am I crazy to think that that is just insulting. I mean this is a LARGE corporation. LARGE. They can afford to pay more, but I guess that also means they can afford to pay so less.

Basically every time my world seems to settle down, everything goes back up in the air and I want to shoot myself in the face and burn a brazilian flag.

Make it all go away.

3 comments:

L said...

:(

Smerdyakov said...

Every offer is negotiable. Women tend not to negotiate job offers and it costs them. Make a counter-offer and see what happens
http://www.womendontask.com/stats.html

dangerous product injury said...

Its okay.. soon it will be better :)