Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It has been a long time

Since last I posted, i am sorry. But I needed to share this with someone, and well that someone is all of you. School fantastic, classes great, program even better, people in program wonderful, my butt right now-- major pain maybe a little chafed.

No one told me that this riding thing hurts your butt, big time. Maybe my cheek muscles are not fit, maybe I am too seated, maybe my seat isn't cushiony enough, no matter what it is my BUTT hurts and makes me really sad. I am going to try and power through it since I am loving the biking experience when I am not in fear of my life, but the cowboy walk up to my apartment is a memory of the pain.

Maybe I should design something like a childs seat for an adult, god knows. Other than that California and design school rock!
and my house is a giant disaster. I will take cool photos like craig this weekend. Nice apartment, it looks so spacious. Glad school is going well for you too!

2 comments:

L said...

get a comfy (women's) seat-SO helpful!

Craig said...

And you're just going to have to give it some time for your butt to adjust.